Monday, January 7, 2008

TDF 2008: FABIAN!



It's never too early to think about the tour. Especially when I go to spin class 4 times per week and see the same stages of the 2005 tour over and over again. Today was a treat, Scott B. was doing a solo spin before class and he had the 2005 DVD in. The instructor, who is fucking clueless, left it play from where it was. I got to see Rasmussen crash all over the course again in the individual time trial. You'd think he was on drugs or something.
Anyway, back to the TDF. I think there is a damn good chance that Fabian could win it, but which one? Fabian Cancellara of team CSC or Fabian Wegmenn of Gerolsteiner? I know if the race were to held underwater, Wegmann would win it. Team Gerolsteiner has always been my favorite as far as their kit is concerned. Love that blue.


I love George. He always looks like he's having fun, doesn't he? Oh, that's Cancellara in the mellow johnny.




No comments:

Post a Comment