Thursday, July 3, 2008

What the FWK was I thinking!!!



We have 7 trees in our yard, one lilac, and one other bush of unknown name. On Wed, I decided to do a little trimming! Well, after nearly 7 hours of trimming, hauling to the front yard, and then making 4 pick-up trips to the lawn recycle place, I was finished! The photo above shows what I hauled out to the front yard before I put it in the truck. Pretty nuts. I didn't think to take before shots, only after shots. Below are the lilac and two crabapple trees after trimming.
Unfortunatley, the view of the neighbors pickup parked in his back yard is more visible after the trimming.


1 comment:

  1. Yes sir Kenny I share those same thoughts. WTF were you thinking?
    Looks like you hardly have any trees left.

    I think Valverde is going to be dangerous in the TDF.

    ReplyDelete